Sunday, August 12, 2012

Podcast Episode 0013

Welcome back to the R and D Music Podcast.  This is lucky Episode 13 and today we're looking at the classical music crossover and the origins of sheet music.

As far back as I can remember, my Mom liked classical music.  But not just any classical music.  I'm talking about the vinyl record series called Hooked On Classics.  These were an early version of what is now called a classical crossover.  The collection of classical songs mixed with pop electro-style drum beats gave me a beat to follow and made songs easier for me to understand and enjoy.  This episode's selections can only be described as the next evolution of that.



















(No website Available.)





Thanks for tuning in everyone, and we'll catch up with you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment